New fanart available!

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 1995 21:43:35 -0400 (EDT)

New image available on the ftp site "pumadyne.rat.org" in
"/pub/kats/images/drawn"
Please, please give me feedback! Thanks!

CALLIEDM.GIF 43797 bytes by Matt Weber 8.2.95
467 x 484 x 256 GIF image (matt_w_at_delphi.com)

Howdy!
This image is a teaser for a *much* larger picture I am
currently working on. It will feature Callie (of course),
Jake, Chance, and perhaps one other character (I haven't
decided yet). This image is a picture of Callie Briggs,
Deputy Mayor of Megakat City from the animated series
"SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron". Catch the show on TBS &
The Cartoon Network (also check local listings).

For more information, check out the following:

usenet: alt.tv.swatkats

+This image is freely distributable
  as long as it has not been modified.

+Feel free to send any comments or