Re: Does the heart good......

From: <fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 95 21:42:05 -0500

Ed Rudnicki wrote:

>Matt Weber wrote:
>>Hmmm.. I wonder what the Planeteers would say to Ted for polluting
>>the world with useless plastic toys that no one will buy? <G>

>I wonder if the CP figures have little "recycling" marks molded onto
>their butts, for when they (inevitably) get chucked :)

Ironically, the kind of plastic used in "action figures" isn't recyclable.
And plastic recycling itself is a misnomer since plastic is never recycled,
i.e., turned into what it was before. "Recycled" plastic has very limited
uses and eventually winds up incinerated or in a landfill.

Tsk, tsk. What _would_ the Planeteers have to say about that. :-)

-Tim