Re: White Castle SK Toys??

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 07:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Jul 1995, Ed Rudnicki wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if these are the "SK" toys or something else? I
> found this and just got curious.

    Yeah, read the desription and those sound like the things described
to me - "target punch" toys, I think they're called. I also believe they
were made by Gordy Toy, and are basically a copy of something created
years ago for "Inspector Gadget", as I recall.

 "Of course it has boogers in it. It's got kid-type humour" - John K. in TVG
                                   --
 "Naaaah...just make them cat aliens." - Executive 'creative input' at H-B