White Castle SK Toys??

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 9:22:47 EDT

Can anyone tell me if these are the "SK" toys or something else? I
found this and just got curious.

----- Forwarded message # 1:

>In article <3v0nso$c56_at_news2.getnet.com> you write:
>>I have available most Disney toys issued by Burger King and
>>McDonald's, including many European McD releases. For a very
>>large fast food premium sales list check my web page
>>http:www.getnet.com/~richarde/ Or email me for list or send
>>LSASE (.78).
>
>How many of the White Castle SWAT Kats toy sets do you have? Also,
>what items do they include? I can't find these in any guide book.

Ed thanks for writing. On the White Castle stuff I only have 1 set of
each of the items listed. (We don't have White Castle here so I trade with
another collector). The SWAT KATS should read SWAT KIDS. It is a set of
3 targets with tenis like balls that stick to a target. (I have them in
a hard to access box so I'm describing them on memory). They were released
in 1994 after the Tomart reference book was published. Any more question,
please write.
 Richard Eymann
 2619 E. Lynne Ln.
 Phoenix, AZ 85040

 Check Web page for current list.
 http://www.getnet.com/~richarde/

----- End of forwarded messages

Ed Rudnicki erudnick_at_pica.army.mil All disclaimers apply
"Wow! He DOES have eyes in the back of his head!" - Razor