Re: all this talk about Turner

From: <fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 95 13:45:20 -0500

>Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net> wrote:

>This might be a stupid question, but why can't the Trembleys or whoever they
>are just go somewhere else? It's obvious they are not appreciated there.

Because, unfortunately, Turner owns the Swat Kats (or at least partially
owns them). The situation is such that Ted says Kats are canceled because
they're not making any money. But Ted probably wouldn't let the Tremblay's
do anything with the Kats because it could make money--for someone else.

It's not impossible, just highly unlikely. I get the sense that the
Tremblay's are "moving on" to other projects, anyway.