Re: (fwd) 'KATS more advanced than we...

From: <fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 95 11:54:52 -0500

>In "Enter Madkat" the shop keeper that had the kat-in-the-box had
>a definite oriental sound to his voice and slanted eyes, but really didn't
>have the
>Siamese look. So, in him you have the possiblity of a MW2 baby.

Side note: I believe the actor who played the shopkeeper is the same guy
who played Lian (sp?) Khan in THE SHADOW (w/Alec Baldwyn). I forget his
name, but I believe he is Chinese or Chinese-American. He also played the
ancient evil sorcerer in BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA (w/Kurt Russel--one
of the funniest movies of all time!).