Turner -- less advanced than we?

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 08:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

     Um, I don't know if this is intended as a "state of the union"
address concerning the Turner empire, but the effect is the same. I
couldn't say this earlier, but it's now public knowledge - so here goes:

     The show intended to replace SwatKats at Hanna-Barbera isss....

                "Dumb and Dumber"

     Yeah, whatever. The most prolific SwatKats writer, Glenn Leopold,
is writing scripts for this, so it might be a good effort, but is this
_really_ the best Turner can come up with to replace _SwatKats_?! I
don't know what this says about our 'Kats renewal chances, but it speaks
volumes about the new mindset of the Turner org - the mind is set to "off".

(Please don't mention the Glenn Leopold stuff around town, _it's_ not
 public info yet.)