Re: TCN Marathon!

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 1995 23:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

Just noticed this about the commercial TCN was putting on with the Macho
Man:

If you've recorded the commercial, look closly and you can catch a
glimpse of what appears to be the action figures that'll be out soon!
They looked pretty cool from the few freeze frames I saw! Can anyone
confirm if these are _in fact_ the action figures to be released? If
you'd like a better look, I can grab the frame & post it here to the
list.

-Matt