Re: Steel(e)?

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 95 0:42:51 PDT

Andy Hill writes:
> I'm going to guess that a BG artist at H-B just guessed at the
> spelling, and guessed wrong. It happens a lot in the series, actually -
> my two favourites are "Cement Machinegan" and "Hanger" instead of
> "Hangar". Brothers T describe themselves as "conductors of the
> orchestra", so they don't often have a handle on the vaguaries of the
> various instruments in it.

Well, if the instruments themselves are in Taiwan or Japan, then it is
rather hard to keep tabs on them, yes? ;-)

I'll put this query into the FAQ (as well as an answer when one is
available).

--
========= Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com) ==========
"I was raised to always offer my seat to a lady..." -- Razor