Re: SWAT Kats meet the Flintstones

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 95 08:03:07 CDT

>ok, silly question for today is: what would a katamorphic ape look
like? the kats would use a basic kat shape, but modify it with
characteristic ape traits. things that distinguish kats from apes.

Here's a thought--
An episode where the boys go to the MegaKat city ZOO!!!!
That could put an end to everyones wondering.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but when the Kats were fighting the
old war pilot that was after Manx, and they downed him in the ocean.
Where there any fish in the underwater scene when the plane sank??

Ian