Re: Konway finds poster!

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 01:16:54 -0400 (EDT)

wkoziol_at_delphi.com

You are one lucky Doc, DOC!!!!! There is no way in hell that I'm going to
give up my search for my poster. I know somewhere in Western part of
Massachusettes has a poster with my name on it, even if I have to tear apart
the whole west side of this state. If I still can't find one then I'll hit
Boston and then I'll cross the boarder to Connecticut, and then I'll tear
another black whole through the whole state just to find one poster.