Konway finds poster!

From: <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 07:47:48 -0400

I finally got my hands on the poster! :) :) :)

It was, of all places, in a Wal-Mart in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Now, I would like to say that I flew all the way to Arkansas to get the
poster, but that's not entirely true. I do have it, though, and am trying
to decide if I want to hang it in my living room at home, or on the door of
my lab.

My employer will REALLY wonder about me.

Regarding Andy's trivia on "Mutation City": that, too, was the episode where
'Dr. Konway' appeared. :) They didn't make him old enough or fat enough,
though. Right, Dana?

-----
Samuel Conway, Ph.D.
Senior Poster Scientist