Kats mentioned on...

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 15:50:23 -0400 (EDT)

I was flipping through the channels today (Sunday, 5/14)
and came across a story of Mr. Hanna & Mr. Barbara.
They were on "Life Styles of the Rich & Famous". I only
caught a small part of the story, but they did mention
the toons that the two had been working on. There were
mentioned "Hard Luck Duck" and the new "Dino" shows
along with "2 Stupid Dog" and >> "SWAT Kats" <<

They even show some video from one of the eps.; but I
didn't recognize it.. Just showed Razor & Tbone in the
TurboKat cockpit.

Anyone else catch this??

I wonder what Turner thinks of publicity like this?

-Matt