Re: Turner don't own "Katseye News"...

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 95 12:26:09 CDT

O.K, maybe I'm not all together clear here, so help me out.

Is Ted pulling a "Ren & Stimpy" here, in the regard of--Does he
own the Swat Kats, like Nick owned "R&S", or do the Trembleys still
hold the right??

Did he buy them out, like Nick did John K., so he has say in all and everything
that goes on with them?? In that case, if he wants to bury them so bad why would
he pursue a video game and toys?? Money, of course, but hey aren't those
Capt. P. toys making him a mint (yes, sarcasm).

Just trying to easy my confused brain.

Thanks-Ian