Re: Shutting down the mailing list...

From: Dan <dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 22:34:28 -0700

At 06:49 PM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>To: sonic_at_lists.mv.net
>>From: Jason Shank <sonic2_at_postoffice.ptd.net>

>>REMEMBER: #You can still go to #sonic on IRC an stuff, but me,Matt, and the
>other Ops are starting to get anyoed by people trying to cause choas. If you
>still would like to go there, PLEASE see the Sonic IRC guige thingie at the
>Sonic resourse page (Ratman's page). One last thing about the Sonic IRC
>thing, I will no longer give out Op to anyone who isn't supose to, this is
>NOT to be mean, but we have enough allready and I'm sure Matt (MilesProw on
>IRC) would agree that things are getting a littel out of hand, so we're
>trying to make the channel fun AND organized.
>>
>> Bye veryone! :)
>>
>> -Jaybird (IRC+SPR MUCK name)

That goes for me, too. I won't give Ops to anyone that's not an Op on the
channel.

I'd also like to say bye to everyone, Ken, Your posts have helped and I've
always enjoyed them. And Dan Drazen, I've always looked forward to your
reviews on Sonic comics. This list was fun while it lasted, and I learned
lots of new things. Yes, it is sad that this list comes to an end, and I'm
still not sure exactly why. I hope there will be another list soon to come
where we can discuss the same things. Bye everyone!

        -Chris
        ^Speed^ on IRC, Speedboy on MUCK
        dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us