Re: Sonic #36

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 18:52:01 -0400 (EDT)

> I already made it clear that I found the whole business frustrating.
> Nobody bothered to quote directly from the blurb that appeared in some
> video gamers mag (quote plus as full citation as possible would have
> been nice). Instead the whole thing kicked into rumor mode. Not cool.
> I'm STILL waiting for someone to post a direct quote with citation for
> inclusion in the FAQ File.<
>
> This is frustrating, as I sent the following e-mail in response regarding
> this issue:
>
> The problem is I keep receiving this message in response:
>
> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> s. fan club (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that the name
> has been entered correctly.)
>
> What is going on here? Hasn't anyone seen my last few posts? And if anyone
> has an answer for me how to correct this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
>
> Ken Penders

I've been getting this message, too. I've e-mailed Eric Shulman about it,
and he's trying to track down the problem. Your posts have been getting
through to the list just fine.

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute