Finally got Sonic 36...

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 16:27:58 -0400

And I now see the point in Paul asking me to change the short version to work
with the Archie Comic. (Unlike the majority of you, I don't read the
spoilers.)

Acorn getting amnesia's really put a crimp on things....<sigh>

Oh, well, it's a good excuse to re-do my comic anyway.

Anybody's got a pic of Nagus? I think I'll use him in the remake. As for
the origional comic, I don't know. I don't think I can put it on my Furry
Archive....oh, well.

Of course, the origional Blood and Metal story is still on my page:

http://users.aol.com/dgonterman

Dave