Re: Sonic #36

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 13:48:27 -0400 (EDT)

> [Snively, turn off the Delete-O-Matic!]
> This is frustrating, as I sent the following e-mail in response regarding
> this issue:
>
> This may be adding fuel to the fire, but any hints about a SONIC movie from
> Archie were based information we were getting about a possible SONIC movie.
> In fact, Mike and I submitted a story where SONIC and the gang make a movie.
> We were told to put this one on hold so we could add an official announcement
> at the end. Maybe someday...
>
> The problem is I keep receiving this message in response:
>
> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> s. fan club (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that the name
> has been entered correctly.)
>
> What is going on here? Hasn't anyone seen my last few posts? And if anyone
> has an answer for me how to correct this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
>
> Ken Penders

Et tu, Ken?

Near as I can tell, the original message must have been posted by
someone with the "s. fan club" designation in their address and repeated
replies to the message in the string keep running into the same
roadblock. Your post about a suggested filmmaking storyline DID make it
through, I recall. Best suggestion I can give: do a straight send to
the list rather than a reply. That should start things over with a
clean string.

Then again I don't know all that much about computers; I just USE 'em!