Re: Sonic #36 (for FAQ; w/SPOILERS)

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 21:28:55 -0400

Dan,

Two points regarding your review:

As I stated elsewhere, I was operating from the ABC Saturday Morning TV
series bible which stated King Acorn was trapped in something called the Zone
of Silence. I have always been consistent with this. Check back with SONIC
#24 as proof. Further, I also went on to state that I didn't have the luxury
of seeing either part of BLAST FROM THE PAST. I did have scripts to work
from, but I'm not sure if these were the final drafts or not. My son also
called me on the carpet for some (apparent) inconsistencies. All I can say,
issue #41 explains much and maintains continuity as established in the comic,
but it isn't until #43 that I re-establish continuity with the animated
series on some points.

One other thing: that is indeed the REAL King Acorn. You'll just have to wait
until #41 for the lowdown. (It was originally scheduled for #38.)

Ken