Re: Sonic #36

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 21:14:57 -0400 (EDT)

This is in response to the question why does the comic's storyline differ
from that of the ABC show. As much as I love the ABC Sonic, I don't
expect the Sonic comic to follow it. Why not? The comic and the ABC
cartoon are two separate continuities, always have been, always will be
(probably). Why should the comic be just like the ABC cartoon?

Just my opinion.

ps-I would've quoted the message I'm replying to, but for some reason, elm
kept screwing up the word wrapping on it and I didn't feel like fixing it
manually.

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute