Re: Comments on Sonic #36 (spoilers)

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 21:38:15 -0400

>I've noticed that the characters who appear in the video games (with
>the obvious exception of Knuckles) have four fingers...

Welllll, after reading all of the Knuckle's mini-stories, I have noticed
something (and I am sure that I am not the only one who has)...
apparently no one could decide if the echidnas had four or three
fingers. However, judging by the most recent stories, I can guess
that they have three fingers... but the Knuckles Mini-Series issue #1
is sold out down here (AARRGGHH!! I WAITED FOR MONTHS AND
DIDN'T GET ONE!!!!!!) and I never got to see it... man...

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Hi. My name's Sonic, and I'm a ringaholic. Somebody help me!" - Sonic