Re: Comments on Sonic #36 (spoilers)

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 19:58:27 -0400

Ron B.,
   You definitely made some serious points in that letter of yours.
Here's some comments that I'd like to make...

>That rotten UPC symbol covered up part of Sally's cute tush!!!

Doesn't that just make you MAD?!

>I didn't quite get the discussion re. "The void" vs. "The zone of
silence"...

Me neither! I read that part OVER and OVER and OVER... what's with it?
I think... um... who wrote it... AAAAA!!! I LOST MY #36!!! Oh, man...

Well, although you made many other too true comments about the story,
I just have to say that basically I agree with you an all of them. One thing
that I'd like to add... whoever was writing this one (wish I knew) must've
either been trying to write a quickie to take up an issue or was up at
one o'clock in the morning with no coffee and didn't know what the heck
they were doing. Can't wait 'till #37, tho....

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Who needs luck when you've got talent?!" - Sonic