Fan - Fic again ...

From: Lye Victor <vicl_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 17:25:28 +0800

Hi! Aaron again ! I won't take up too much space this time . Just a short note
to inform you that " The Persecuted " , my continuation of " Of Foxes and
Sorcery " is now available at the Freedom Fighters Command Central Gallery
Section ( http://inet.uni-c.dk/~soniccsd/ )

Here's the description :

Tails is settling into his new role as a Guardian quite easily . One eventful
day , an injured creature apparently stumbles upon Knothole , seeking sanctuary.
The creature displays special abilities upon recovery , but the Freedom Fighters
soon discover that this creature has had differences with Angela , Tails'
enigmatic mentor . The appearance of the creature brings out a dark side in
Angela's personality , which has disastrous( and I mean disastrous ) effects
on the creature , as well as on Tails ...

You can also e-mail me for a copy at vicl_at_pacific.net.sg

Enjoy .
Aaron Lye
vicl_at_pacific.net.sg
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Df $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
This came from Singapore , the "Lion City"...