Re: Sally might have some Competition

From: Knuck's/Kulock <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 21:22:52 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:22 PM 4/18/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Oooh... interesting... but did you hear that Sega is thinking of dumping
>Sonic? Even if you already have, it $ucks incredibly... and to confirm it I
>called Sega and asked...
>
>THEY SAID IT WAS TRUE!!!!!!!
>
>SUPER STH_at_aol.com
>
>"Life is a blast, as long as you don't stop to think about it!" - Sonic

SOA?Those idiots..
It's not likely..after the powerhouses (Sonic the Fighters, VSonic and that
3rd SOnic one) come into play..there'll be NO doubt that they won't drop him
for much of aything..

Besides, you can't really rely on SOA, they usually don't know much of
what's going on..

I shall never forgive them for Spinball...:P

-Knuck's/Kulock