Fan Fic

From: Lye Victor <vicl_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 02:01:07 +0800

Hi ! This is Aaron again .

Just a short note to inform you that "No Peace in Our Time" , my sequel to
"As the Wheel Turns" has just been released , and you can either e-mail me
for a copy at vicl_at_pacific.net.sg or read it at the Freedom Fighters Command
Central (http://inet.uni-c.dk/~soniccsd/) . Enjoy .

Those of you who have sent requests for my stories or e-mails during the last
48 hours , please hang on . Due to unforseen circumstances , I'll will only
be receiving them tomorrow . Sorry for the delay .

Here's a short description of No Peace .
It occurs almost immediately after the events in AtWT , with Sally thinking
she's to blame for Mobius going to war again ... and guess who's job it is
to persuade her otherwise ? Meanwhile , Mobotropolis is the target for the
first strike of the forces loyal to Ari and his allies , but the attack comes
from the place they least expect ... it would seem that Ari's forces have
their own ... connections .

Read it !
Aaron Lye
vicl_at_pacific.net.sg
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Df $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
This came from Singapore , the "Lion City"...