Re: Fanfic and Politics: A Response

From: Ratman <rat_at_bort.mv.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:16:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Joseph Delacroix wrote:

> Well, the only reason I said to send it to me was because I fear
> the wrath of Ratman. Otherwise, I'd go ahead and send everything to
> the list I damn well pleased. =)

Don't fear me anymore. I really don't care anymore. But you'll piss a lot of
people off by writing things off topic, not just me. Did you notice all those
stupid message by RoBUTTnik_at_aol.com that I let go by?

> However, I think replying
> directly to the list this time won't bother anyone, either. If
> anyone does mind, however, make your voice known, and I'll reply directly
> to everyone from now on.

This is a completely off topic thread. Or maybe you don't care about other
people. People subscribed to this list to talk about Sonic. Think about how
mad you'd be if I started posting "make money fast" and other spam to this
list. Then if you complained, i'd say, "well some people might care about
it!". SAME THING! Just because YOU want to talk about it, doesn't make it
right to do so. There have been plenty of times where I wanted to talk about
some things, but refrained from doing it on the list. But I'm not really the
list admin, so if you don't give a damn about other people, go ahead.