More stories...

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 20:22:42 -0400

Although it isn't finished yet, I am currently working VERY hard on this
story (which will most definitely be listed under other stuff)...

History Repeats Itself

Over two-hundred and fifty years after Mobius became a free world, two
"special" twin brothers are assigned to discover why so many people are
disappearing. But when they finally find out what the cause is, they get in
over their heads.

This story also includes pictures developed from Windows 3.1 Paintbrush
Program (bitmaps).

NOTE: If you would like a more accurate description, please E-Mail me at:
           SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Life is a blast, as long as you don't stop to think about it!" - Sonic