Re: Info about the Sonic Japan cartoon

From: The Necromancer <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 15:59:10 -0330

>On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Dan wrote:
>There's a link to Sonic Team's main page on mine (I recently added it),
>but to see the video box covers, the URL is:
>
>http://www.sega.co.jp/nights/sonic/svideo.html
>
>That should be right. If that doesn't work, go to my homepage and use the
>link to their main page, then click on the link that will send you to the
>"svideo" page. Remember, this is Sega of Japan's site, so guess what
>language everything is written in? Problem is, unless you have a Japanese
>Netscape browser, all the text comes out as ASCII nonsence. Oh well, the
>pics are really cool.
>

>Kiken signing off.
>ASOBIWA...OWARIDA!
>Sayonara.

Cool pics. But was that Metal Sonic on the cover of #2?

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the day is:

 Pinky: "They're Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius,
(that's me) the other's insane. (that's the Brain)

 Brain: "What was that Pinky?"

 Pinky: "Oh, nothing."