Re: Comments on Sonic 35 (spoilers)

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 17:56:56 -0500 (EST)

>From: ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu (John W. Johnston)

>> But what's a "triple helix"? That chain didn't look like a helix
>> at all to me...

>It's the symbol for the DNA molecule, the basic building block for all
>life. (But that is suppose to be a DOUBLE-helix, not triple.)

I knew that, but it didn't look like DNA to me either :^)

>>Page 15: So now we now what reading material Robotnik gets off on :^)

>No comment. ;-)

I know Playboil = Playboy + oil, but it reads like play-boil - spewww...
But I couldn't think of one better...

>>In Sonic 36, we'll "witness Sonic and the Freedom Fighters enter the Zone
>>of Silence to search for the missing King Acorn!" Looking forward to that,
>>though it already sounds like it won't quite match the show continuity...

>Spoiler Alert!!! Look at the cover for #36! (Remember the cover of #32?)

Yikes! I'm embarassed to note I didn't even see that page! (I just
figured it was another ad and zipped right over it (and note to Ken P:
I do appreciate that the ads are only on the covers...))

>;-9

Shouldn't there be some drool coming from that smiley? :^)
Talk about another "tail to astonish" (to quote Dan Drazen)...

RDB