RE: Yaah Yaah, Babe Sounds Like a Bunnie!

From: Dan <dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 08:24:31 -0800

At 07:22 PM 3/26/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Just thought you should know that Babe, the piggy in the Academy Award
>>nominated movie, is voiced by Christine "Bunnie Rabbot" Cavanaugh.
>>Very endearing voice, makes my heart go squishy just like Tress's does. :)
>
>I never did see Babe - any good? The few clips I've seen/heard of it,
>she sounded more like Gosalyn Mallard than Bunnie to me :^)
>
>And not to knock her or Tress, but lately I kind of think Kath Soucie has
>the sexiest voice of these Amazing Three :^)
>
>Ron

        Hi Ron,
        My name is Chris Flinn. I happened to see Babe while watching my
brother. It's ok.... As for Babe's voice, I thought it sounded familiar,
so I looked at the end credits and saw Christine Cavanaugh, the voice of
Bunnie Rabbot! Then I looked at one of my Sonic recordings, and saw the
same name. BINGO! By the way, doesn't Kath Soucie play Princess Sally?

-Chris