Re: Quozl's Really Short Mini-Review: Sonic #35

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 19:38:37 -0500

To D.M. -

You're entitled to your opinion about SONIC #35. But I think it would be more
informative and helpful if you explained what is was you didn't like about
either story. "As for Knuckles, don't ask!" Why not? What are we to gather
from this comment? A negative connotation, yes. But why? The story doesn't
hold up? Something doesn't fit your version of the SONIC/KNUCKLES mythos?
What? At least when you say something is good or bad, give at least some
indication where you're coming from. Thank you.

Ken Penders