Re: another sonic game???

From: Steve Avery <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 08:08:38 -0330

>It was said a while back on the list something about sega was releasing
>a Sonic CD game for the PC. That was a long time ago I don't remember
>the exact details. I asked around a bit again recently and noone at the
>stores seems to know anything about it. Does anyone have any further
>information about this?
>
>thanks.
>

>----
> John Mankowski -- Merritt Island, Fl
> mailto:john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com
>----

They were talking about Twisted Mettle. You can join the mailing list or see
Mighty's Mettle Page if you want more information. For the list, just e-mail
majordomo_at_lists.mv.net and type 'subscribe mettle' in the body of the
message. Mighty's Mettle Page is located at
http://www.en.com/users/mighty/mettle/index.html

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the week is: