Re: Sonic movie

From: Steve Avery <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 18:21:53 -0330

> Hey I didn't say a live action movie! I meant voices of coarse!! As
>for Tim Allen, I'm not really sure. I don't know what to say for that. I
>watch home&improvment (no were near as much as I WOULD like to watch
>Sonic). I don't know who that guy thats a post to play Robotnick but whoever
>plays him now is just fine.

Why is everybody assuming that Tim Allen and Jack Nicholson will play
Robotnik and Sonic? What about the other characters? Tim Allen would
probably make a good Rotor. ("Ugh, ugh, ugh. Hey Sonic, I just pumped your
sneakers for MORE POWER! Ugh, ugh, ugh." Sonic goes out, tries out the
sneakers, and "AAAAAGGGGHHH!")
Jack Nicholson, well, I don't know where he would fit, maybe Robotnik, Uncle
Chuck? I don't know, I haven't seen too many of his movies.

And I'm still hoping that Metal Sonic and the Chaotix Crew will finally come
into the picture.

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the week is: