Re: Catch up..

From: Steve Avery <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 18:37:22 -0330

> All the sparce sources I've heard is that it's going to be live action. I
>dont know HOW they're going to pull THAT off (unless they do something
goofy >like make the characters look totally weird by putting people in
costumes... or >maybe do the 'Roger Rabbit' thing and mix live action with
animation (even >computer animation. You've all seen those M&M
commercials... they're blended >with live action and they look pretty good!).

No way. Sega would never do something stupid like make Sonic live-action.
But yeah, those M&M commercials are kewl. :-)

"I'm glad you're here."
"How come?"
"Because I'm all out of M&M's. Which one of you is peanut?"
"Uh, he is. I hear he's delicious. GOODBYE!"
"Gulp."

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the week is: