RE: Hedgehogs in need.

From: Wallis, Mike <Wallis_at_segaoa.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 96 16:43:00 PST

Fear not! Sega knows that Sonic fandom is large and in-charge! We are
planning many good things for Sonic this year... After all, this is Sonic's
5th anniversary! Yes, indeed... The first Genesis game was shipped way back
in '91. (Can you believe it? What a long time ago that seems.)

I can't say as yet what is being planned, but I have a feeling that Sonic
fans will not be disappointed. :)

As for the other mascots---you can never have too many mascots (look at
Disney!), but don't worry, we are not trying to replace the blue-guy. Not
by any means.

 -Mike
Producer, Sega Technical Institute