Re: Saturday Sonic on USA

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 13:41:08 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 2 Mar 1996, BRADY N HARTEL wrote:

> OK, this is my first post so let me know if it worked. OK, I was
> flipping threw the cable chanels and found Saturday Sonic on USA at
> 9:00 am, well I went to the Preview guide and it was under Advetures
> of Sonic not Just Sonic [sat]. well if this is old news tell me, IT
> was one near Doomsday, at the end the freedom fighters united against
> doomsday

USA does run the former-Saturday series on Sunday mornings.

It's a pretty safe bet that whoever forwards listings data to the
listings service has never watched the show, and no one at the listings
service has ever watched the show either. So they probably think that
"Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" can be used
interchangably or that they are one and the same. TV listings are never
100% accurate anyway (fortunately most listings services still strive for
100% best they can).

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) [Team OS/2] A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius!
"Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog
A! JW21 WAR++ P&B+ SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU++ MI- MM- Dpo P+
$+++d E59b Ay68M \ StH JJ1 Son+ Sal++ Tal++++t Nic+i P++ Dopw $+++ E25
Mail: acme_at_use.usit.net | WWW: http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~eschulma