Re: Saturday Sonic on USA

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 18:56:58 -0600

>OK, this is my first post so let me know if it worked. OK, I was
>flipping threw the cable chanels and found Saturday Sonic on USA at
>9:00 am, well I went to the Preview guide and it was under Advetures
>of Sonic not Just Sonic [sat]. well if this is old news tell me, IT
>was one near Doomsday, at the end the freedom fighters united against
>doomsday

Talking about odd things...Someone on the lists has the univision or
unicable channel?
There's Sonic the hedeghog Saturday series in Spanish!That's for you Erich!
If you want I can send you the Sonic series in Spanish for some cool sounds!
Just allow me to record them for me first and I will recor them for you after.

>Hyper Sektor

See you...You pal Alex!