Re: Behind The Scenes

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 23:04:19 -0500

I hate to disappoint anyone, but as will be shown in an upcoming issue (and I
should know, 'cause I just wrote it), Knuckles did NOT have any type of
romantic relationship with Sally whatsoever. I'm not sure where Mike
Gallagher got the inspiration for this one, but I had to pick up the ball and
cover this base pronto on the off-chance we get to do the KNUCKLES series on
a regular basis. Once you read the mini-series, you'll understand why Mike K
 and I are sticklers where KNUCKLES is concerned.

Ken