Re: Hi there

From: Bookshire Draftwood <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:36:39 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, Racewing Kid wrote:

> The questions are:
>
> 1) How can I get my episdodes on the Web page with all the others?

send them to me. My address is rotor_at_primenet.com and I'll attempt to
review and post them to the page. Though sometimes it takes awile, since
I'm usually a bit busy.

> 2) Do they have to be copyrighted???? (This has been bugging me
> for a while now.)

Putting a copyright notice at the beginning is always a good practice to
get in the habit of. Just put something similar to the stuff you see in
the other stories at the top of yours. And NEVER forget to give credit
to the creators of the characters that aren't yours.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading them.

|David M. Pistone | |
|The 100% Furry and Anime Maniac!!! | The Rat's Nest: |
| | bookshire_at_rat.org |
|WWW: http://rat.org/bookshire | |
+----------------------------------------+ Glendale Community College: |
| __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____ | 67116_at_ef.gc.maricopa.edu |
| / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ / rotor_at_primenet.com |