Re: Why why *WHY*???

From: Mouse <shawnl_at_neosoft.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:46:51 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Ratman wrote:

> If anyone else would like to leave, do us all a favor and don't bitch
> about it on the list like this guy did. Thanks.

Actually, it seemed to me he was pointing out what he thought was wrong
with the Sonic fan scene in specific terms which falls within the
guidelines for posting to this list correct? Certainly more than this post
and too many others to bother counting. And it was less inflammatory
than your reply was.

I don't understand the fascination people seem to have with twisting well-
defined characters into a perverted reflection of their own adolescent
fantasies either. The Sonic characters were originally developed for kids
(the creation of the universe after the game I mean,) so let's try and
keep them that way so that many more may enjoy them.