Re: Sonic and Co

From: Kris Kelley <gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 21:34:58 -0500 (EST)

> Has anyone ever noticed...Sonic and Co, NEVER seem to age, or Grow.
>
> Ive never seen, or read of any birthdays, or have seen then getting
> taller, especially Tails. Is it me, or are they stuck in some sort of
> temporal age pause??????
>
> Or am i going ROund the bend <=-?

Mickey Mouse is around 60.

Superman, ditto.

LIttle Orphan Annie... let's just say her growth is SEVERELY stunted.

Bart Simpson has been in the fourth (or is it fifth now?) and Maggie
has been in diapers for *years* now.

Calvin was six years old when the strip began... and he was six years old
when the strip ended, 10 years later.

Charlie Brown... 'nuff said.

In fact, in the realm of cartoons, comic books, and newspaper comic strips,
I have seen only one instance of things progressing in real time:
Baby Blues.

Now tell me, do you *really* expect Sonic and company to age? :)

later---Kris

--
*******Kris Kelley gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu toledo_at_cc.gatech.edu*******
* fnord-42-froinlaven-cowabunga-the truth is out there-get out-spin dash *