Re: Newbie, but Sonic fan...

From: Ron Bauerle <bauerle_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 20:52:43 -0500

In article <quozlDLtv9H.HH8_at_netcom.com>, quozl_at_netcom.com (D.M. "Quozl" Falk) writes:

>There isn't a FAQ for this newsgroup, but there is an StH FAQ from the
>mailing list that is routinely posted to rec.arts.animation (that I
>*wish* would be posted here as well)... But everything you'd want or need
>to know about StH (except the games!) can be found at http://rat.org/,
>*the* Sonic fan site.... :)

Actually, I don't think I've seen it posted to r.a.a. lately either.
All that gets posted to the mailing list these days are updates to the
reviews/summaries of the comics. The whole FAQs were getting too big,
and I think people got tired of grinding through them just for the new stuff.

If people were really interested, I could repost the updates here, but
given the level of traffic here, I'm not sure it's worth it...

RDB