Game thingy...final (READ!!)

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 09:15:34 -0500 (EST)

>> majordomo_at_lists.mv.net
>>
>> in the message body, put this:
>>
>> subscribe sonic
>
>I messed up in telling you the subscription instructions. My fault.
>Instead it should be:
>
>subscribe mettle

OK, as a final to this, (never after this should there be a post on this
list about the game,) :)

to SUBSCRIBE, write:

majordomo_at_lists.mv.net

with the message

subscribe mettle

to POST to this list, write:

mettle_at_bort.mv.net

BTW- this goes to show that if you're NOT a jerk you can get favors from
Ratman..I'm in debt to him FOR this, but for those of you that DON'T know,
raising a fit on THIS list is NO way to GET your way... well, I'd just like
to publicly thank RAT for setting up this list, (couldn't have done it w/out
him,).... well, that's about it.

BTW-are threre any TEXT adventures for STH out there? I mean TEXT games?
If not, those are easy to make. We can take all the stories (or most of
them) out of the archieves, and write like a choose your own adventure type
deal..that's easy to do and I could do it in BASIC or C++... maybe start
from the beginning from when Uncle Chuck FIRST looses his chili stand to
present.. :) Which REMINDS me....I bought the Sonic Statigy guide that has
like a small comic in the beginning, (BEFORE the days of Archie), and has a
pretty interesting story line...I think I'll scan it and put it on Rat's
page... it differs from everything we've seen... does anyone know what I'm
talking about? Well, anyways, there you have it... for me, it's off to a
doctor's appointment! :)

  -"We will stand where others fall..." (Manowar)
     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Fight the GOOD |
     | Å.k.Å | fight!" |
     | Douglas LoConti | -Freedom |
     | "mighty_at_en.com" | Fighters |