Re: The flame by some guy.

From: <hoch_at_eita8net.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 01:21:56 -0700

        It's not that we don't like the info on the game, but discussions on the
tech. aspect of it drive us crazy! If they talked about the characters (the ture
purpose of this list) then mabye it would be alright. But no, they didn't often
enough and some of us started to get ticked off as we recieved twelve somewhat
messages about the game that really had no true purpose.
        I have told readers to send replies to me about my RPG and even though
they sent some here (I think, never really paid attention) they kept it short.
(unlike the PC game guys)
        So now that you have heard my side, I'll be quite. (I even had the
curtisy to E-mail ratman and ask him if the message was related to my game) So,
I guess I need to end now,

                Nomad