Re: Poeple posting on the list.

From: Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 00:06:05 -0800

At 12:18 AM 1/6/96 -0500, you wrote:
>By the way, You people who just listen, but don't write, SUCK! Come on! We
>need help with our game! We need Sonic info! We need REAL Sonic fans!

Uhh.. don't insult the constituants... first rule of making allies. :P
Besides... most of us who are LISTENING, DOOD, aren't exactly bubbling over
with lots of ideas or information--we're here to LISTEN for stuff we haven't
seen, heard or thought up. If everyone was exciteable and wanted to be on
stage, there wouldn't be an audience. So apreciate the ones who DO lurk...
it's ALWAYS nice to have participation, but I do think insulting was pushing
it a bit.