Re: Twisted mettle site

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 16:19:11 -0600

>For those of you that haven't heard about the new game in development,=
 visit
>it's site at http://www.en.com/users/mighty/secret.html

Hey Mighty!
I can make the characters poses! I know drawing..at the moment Im learning
to anime characters on Visual..Do you think that might help?
Or if not I know Pascal but I never learned how to make animation.they didnt
taught me how to do that...awww.If not I can help just drawing
characters,even I have good ideas for new bosses and new foes.Im learning to
programm in Clipper but that won´t help.

Bye..I hope that helps.