Re: More balloon trivia (not really Sonic-related)

From: William T. Graham <wgraham_at_freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:50:39 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, John W. Johnston wrote:

> Once I heard about someone who... took more than a full breath of helium.
> His face turned blue and he passed out on the floor. He recovered in about
> 10 minutes.

Of course, Sonic's face is _already_ blue. So, in one episode where he is
deprived of oxygen (his old friend Hodge-Podge gives him a bear (hare?) hug),
guess what happens? Sonic's face turns _red_ instead.

Not to introduce too much levity into what is a deadly serious topic, but I
just thought I'd mention this.

 - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -