Re: Finish HIM!

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_Prodigy.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 00:10:37 EST

I was thinking of doing "the end" in multiple time streams (some "what-if"
pasts, such as "what-if Robotnik had attacked ten years earlier?"; some
"what-if" presents, such as "what-if Robotnik had attacked ten years
earlier"; some "what-if" futures, and some possible futures, which I'm not
giving examples of) last August, but after I got a terrible sunburn, a
better storyline somehow sprung to mind (you're forced to think a lot when
you can't move without hurting yourself), and so I'm writing that one first.