Re: Proposal: alt.simon-hedgehog.die.die.die

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 16:13:35 +0200

DTA!

>This showed up in alt.config:
>
>In article <khclark-141195202753_at_bway-slip48.dynamic.usit.net>,
>khclark_at_usit.net (Clark) writes:
>>Just because no one else thought of it. If they (Sega) can be the first
>>ones to have a fan group for a video game character, then we (Nintendo)
>>should be the first to have a hate group of a video game character.
>>
>>--
>>Clarkmiester
>>
>>*** I stopped to think and forgot to start again ***
>>
>>This is in no way the opinion of Nintendo of America or Japan. It is mine
>>and mine alone. Well maybe somebody else agrees with me.

Give us 'is Email adress then mate, I need someone to test out me moron
mailer on, besides... I might want to post someone a few binary (virus)
releases if I ever do make any.

Hmm.. well freedom of speach I guess, hmmm.. flaming him would also be
freedom of speach. So what are the nintendo guys into.. the nintendo Sonic..
(The one called "Somic" or something, with the square loops :) )
Or is it the good old Merio brothers, yeah.. they don't like Tails, after all,
all they need is a red leaf and they can grow their own.. heheheh.

Guess they must be jealous cause they only grow one tail..

Q. Has anyone ever seen Captain-N.. It's kinda odd really though, and this
has to be said. That way before Sonic.. there was a storyline about some
princess who's father was sent to another world, a hero rocks up.. and we
meet all sorts of characters... a buffoon, a clever and strong hero, a young
kid with the ability to fly.. heheh. well you get the idea.. Mmmmm.. I
always did wonder that.. but don't flame me.. I personally prefer the Sonic
storyline..

Cheers
Ablater