Re: Perv pictures are off rat.org

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 10:01:41 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Dan Ramos wrote:

> At 10:54 PM 11/4/95 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> >> Hmmm..., do you know how SEGA found your page? Do they actually have
> people who
> >> just surf the web looking for these things?
> >
> >Good question. The woman who called me on the phone was definaly not net
> >literate. Her email wasn't even configured right. He had her name
> >misspelled. Luckily I figured it out and was able to mail her.
> >But maybe some other people surf the web for Sega... I don't know.
> >

> Pardon the pun... but I think someone ratted on ya. :P
>
> Usually, that's how most places hear of these things.

This isn't the first time...
On AOL they give you free FTP space, and I put naked pictures of Kerri
Hoskins (she played Sonya in MK3 (THE GAME, NOT THE MOVIE) and about 3 days
ago I tried to log in, and it said "invalid account". I called AOL and they
told me because of those pics, my account has been cancelled and there is no
way I can get it back. End of story.

Ok, that wasn't at all Sonic related, but I figured this is a good place to
spam about how AOL deals with that kind of stuff. No warnings, just CLICK,
and you're gone FOREVER.

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub